We are Redoch LLC, a Washington state limited liability company, doing business as Senior Living Link (Redoch), and are the owner and operator of the senior living website known as Senior Living Link found at www.seniorlivinglink.org (the Website).
1. Consent. Unless otherwise provided in this Policy, your use of the Website and/or Services is deemed to be your waiver and consent to this Policy, and providing Redoch and its designated third parties the right to collect, use and disclose your Personal Information (as defined in Section 2.1 below) subject to the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not consent to the terms and conditions of this Policy, you should not use the Website or any Service.
2. Personal Information.
2.1 Collected Personal Information. Redoch and its designated third parties may collect the following forms of information and content you provide on the Website or Services, or which you permit Redoch to collect from third-party websites and applications (collectively, Personal Information): (a) names; (b) nicknames; (c) usernames; (d) age-related information; (e) gender identification; (f) geolocation data; (g) physical addresses and locations; (h) e-mail addresses; (i) phone numbers; (j) housing, facility, and service preferences; (k) insurance and payment options; (l) images and photographs; (m) comments made on third-party websites and applications; (n) device identification information; (o) preferred language and country information; (p) correspondence or communication sent via the Website and/or Services; (q) information on your interactions with the Website and/or Services, and other Website and/or Service users; and (r) other reasonably relevant information pertaining to your use of the Website and/or Services including without limitation your Internet protocol addresses, Website and/or Service usernames and passwords, standard web log information, and communications with Redoch or its designated third parties when contacted for assistance.
2.2 Your Informational Obligations. Redoch requires that you only submit, or permit Redoch to utilize, your information vis a vis the Website and/or Services, that is up-to-date and accurate, and that you inform Redoch of any changes to such information. You also assure Redoch that such information, whether provided on behalf of yourself or another person or entity, is correct and that you have the full authority and right to: (a) submit such information to Redoch, the Website, and/or the Services; and (b) give Redoch the right to collect such information from any other website, application, or online service upon your consent.
3. Ownership of Personal Information. Redoch does not own the Personal Information that you enter on the Website and/or Services, or that you provide Redoch the permission to display on the Website and/or Services. However, you hereby grant to Redoch a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to edit, modify, adapt, translate, exhibit, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, perform, display, and otherwise use Personal Information as necessary to maintain the Website, and/or render the Services.
4. Cookies. When you apply for a Website account or utilize the Website or Services, Redoch may assign you a unique identifier and send such information to your computer or device hard drive in the form of a cookie, which is a very small bit of code. This code is uniquely yours. It is used to assist you in utilizing the Website and/or Services. If you do not wish to have any such cookies on your devices, you may turn them off at anytime by modifying your device’s Internet browser settings. However, by disabling cookies on your device, you may be prohibited from fully utilizing the Website and Services.
5. Use of Your Information. Redoch uses your Personal Information to: (a) offer the Website and/or Services; (b) conduct Redoch’s business operations; (c) resolve disputes, or troubleshoot problems related to the Website, Services, or any good or service offered or provided through the Website and/or any Service; (d) encourage safe interactions between Website and/or Service users; (e) enforce this Policy and others agreements associated with the Website and/or Services; (f) customize, measure, and improve Website and/or Service user experience; (g) contact you regarding the Website and/or any Service, or your inquiries pertaining to the same; or (h) perform other related services for you as described in this Policy.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information. Redoch may disclose your Personal Information to third parties: (a) upon your consent; (b) to comply with Redoch or its designated third-parties’ legal obligations under local, state, federal, or other laws or regulations; (c) to enforce Redoch’s policies under this Policy, or any other policy or agreement you may be subject to pertaining to the Website and/or any Service; (d) to respond to claims that your Personal Information or other information or content violates another person or entity’s rights; or (e) to protect any person or entity’s rights, property, or safety.
7. Security and Storage of Your Personal Information. The security of your Personal Information is important to Redoch. Redoch will only keep your Personal Information for as long as is either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it is collected. Your Personal Information will be stored on servers located in the United States that are owned or leased by Redoch. Redoch and its designated third parties employ generally accepted industry standards to protect your Personal Information. However, as the transmission of information over wireless and wired networks cannot be absolutely secure, Redoch does not warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information will remain permanently secure.
8. Third-Party Websites. The Application and/or Services may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Redoch. Redoch has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, any share functionality, content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party website. When using any such third-party website, you are subject to the terms and policies, including without limitation information security and storage policies, of that third-party website when and where applicable. By using the Website and/or Services, you expressly relieve Redoch from any and all liability arising from any share functionality or your use of any third-party website accessed from the Website and/or Services. Redoch encourages you to ask questions before you disclose your information to any third-party application, website, or service provider.
9. Children’s Use of the Website or Services. Redoch is committed to protecting the privacy of children who use the Website and Services. Redoch encourages parents and guardians to talk to their children about safe and responsible use of their information and content on the Internet. To ensure the Website and Services’ compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA; 15 U.S.C. § 91 et seq.), neither the Website nor Services: (a) is made available to any persons under 13 years of age; (b) publish information or content from any person under 13 years of age; and (c) are targeted to children under 13 years of age.
10. California Privacy Disclosure Notifications. Pursuant to California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, if you reside in California, you may be entitled to request a notice describing the categories of Personal Information Redoch shares with its partners, corporate affiliates, or other third parties for direct marketing purposes. The notice will identify the categories of your Personal Information shared and include a list of names and addresses of third parties to whom Redoch or its designated agents have shared your Personal Information. If you reside in California and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request specifying your desire to obtain a copy of your disclosed Personal Information to: Attn: California Privacy Rights Notice Request, Redoch LLC, 8022 Cyrus Place, Edmonds, Washington 98026. Please allow 30 days for a response.
11. Policy Changes. From time to time, Redoch may update this Policy. Redoch may post notifications of updates to this Policy on the Website, or through the Services. Changes made to this Policy will take effect immediately. If you do not agree to any changes to this Policy, you must discontinue your use of the Website and Services. Your access or use of the Website or Services after such a Policy change constitutes your acceptance of such Policy change.
12. Contacting Us. If you have questions regarding this Policy, please contact Redoch at:
P.O. Box 6231
Edmonds, Washington 98026